1. Where are you based? – I’m based in Horsham in West Sussex
2. How far are you prepared to travel for the shoot? – Travel to locations within a 10 mile radius of Horsham is included in the price of the session. Other locations outside of that may incur a reasonable travel/time surcharge.
3. Can we spread the session over several locations? – Yes to a certain extent, if they are close enough together, however travel between locations will eat into the 2hr session time, resulting in fewer photographs being taken.
4. Can the session time be extended? – Yes. If a multi location shoot is required the session can be extended by prior arrangement pro rata.
5. How many images can I order? – As many as you like!
6. My house is messy. Should I clear up? – Ideally yes. I understand that sometimes particularly with kids around tidiness is not a high priority, however if the shoot is going to be indoors then tidy is good.
7. What should I wear for the session? – I would encourage people to wear clothes that are not heavily patterned, don’t have logo’s showing, and are fairly neutral in style. This will stop the photos looking dated in a few years time.
8. How long do I have to wait until I receive my images? I aim to send you the rough edit digital contact sheet well within 7 days of the session. Once you have chosen and ordered your fully edited high resolution images, I will endeavour to send them within a further 7 days.